1. NWA Lone Star Heavyweight Champion Danny Ramons def. Erik Shadows.
2. The Hotel Riviera opened with its first guest, Jax Dane. Matt Riviera announced that due to a legal injunction, Jax Dane would not face Shane Taylor in a street fight that night, but instead would face Taylor and Keith Lee in a handicap match. Tony Brooklyn instead decided that a tag team match would be fairer and asked Dane if he knew where he could find a partner. Dane chose his former Path of Resistance partner Ray Rowe.
3. NWA Australian Tag Team Champions The Foundation (Shark Carter and Chris Target) def. Breaking Point (Silky Baines and DJ King).
4. NWA Lone Star Tag Team Champions The Empire (Greg Anthony and Matt Riviera) def. Hambone and David Duperon in a non-title match. Prior to the match, Hambone announced that he had received an employment opportunity from a wealthy man in Nigeria. That man turned out to be the Royal Warrior, Prince Kanu, who revealed that now he owned Hambone and ordered him to abandon Duperon, costing them the match. Kanu also decreed that on August 2, Hambone will face his tag team partner Chaz Taylor.
5. Steve Anthony def. Houston Carson.
6. Tim Storm def. NWA North American Heavyweight Champion Byron Wilcott by DQ.
7. The Path of Resistance (Ray Rowe and Jax Dane w/ Samantha Anne) def. Shane Taylor and Keith Lee.